Wednesday, May 8, 2013

How does your garden grow.....

Exceptionally well, I thank you....

The veggie patch is so lovely at the moment so I thought I would post some photos. In the patch I have growing cucumbers, tomatoes, rocket, coriander, eggplant, capsicum, beans, rhubarb, strawberries, ceylon spinach and rosellas.


 The ceylon spinach climbing up it's frame. I got these seedlings from a friend who had an over supply of plants so she gave me some.


I planted asparagus for the first time a few weeks ago....I am so looking forward to picking and eating my first homegrown spears off this plant.

Alex, my Buff Sussex Rooster with this girls....he is such a gentleman.

 Some tomatoes nestled in with the pineapple sage....

Me, soaking up the beautiful morning sun in my garden...

No comments:

Post a Comment